Monday, August 15, 2005

Not the fat airline owner.


My numerous contacts have indicated that the proposed court action by Bolton for City’s disgraceful attempt to buy Stelios Giannakopoulos is just paper talk. I can’t see what they’re whinging about, it’s not Psycho’s fault that Stelios has a £1m get out clause in his contract. Bolton have spit their dummy out. I wouldn’t mind if he was a world beater, he’s just a 30 something right sided midfielder. I’m sure we had more of a case against Chelsea for their theft of SWP.

Willo Flood has been sent to Coventry, but I think it will do him good. A loan spell could be just what he needs, especially if he isn't going to get a regular game in the first team this season. Remember Joe Corrigan before he went on loan, he was fucking awful. Willo will come back ready for next season as a player to rival SWP.

I also think that Psycho should pull Dunney out of the Ireland squad; we don’t need him aggravating his injury, especially with the derby so close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home