Thursday, August 11, 2005

v West Brom.


We have never beaten them at home in the premiership; in fact the last time we did them at home was March 2000 in the first division. Last season they played the majority of the match with ten men, and a freak own goal by Dunne cost us the full three points, we settled for a draw with Anelka scoring ours. Let’s just hope they don’t have luck like that on Saturday.

Prediction: City win 2:1

Geoff Horsefield said on sky sports yesterday that he thought West Brom would finish in the top half of the table. I must admit I thought he was taking the piss; in fact they are one of my tips for relegation. I really don’t rate Robson, and even if he does pay £3m for Nathan Ellington, they’ll still go down.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger ©gloop said…

    I know he's a crap manager, but I just think there's a lot f teams capable of the same. Big relegation scrap I reckon.

    I just hope we aren't among 'em.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home